Nowhere else can you simply get closer to the market, companies, colleagues, investors and competitors than face-to-face interactions! That’s why attending ENERUM will benefit you and your organization year-after-year. Over 100 exhibitors that specialize in the areas of generation, transmission and distribution are in the 72,000 S.F. exhibit hall. They deliver a potent mix of applicable content, presented by industry experts, speakers, and an array of networking activities with both attendees and exhibitors.
- Gain critical insights from top providers on how to reduce costs and increase your operational efficiencies
- Discover best practices and key metrics from an all-star roster of influential leaders and executives
- Discuss new technologies, trends and identify solutions that support your companies goals
- Meet with key technology providers who will help you apply these solutions
- Network with hundreds of like-minded professionals
Any professional involved in the energy industry. Attendees include utilities, renewable/nonrenewable entities, oil & gas, chemical, manufacturers, refineries, universities and professional/government organizations. We encourage you to invite colleagues in your workplace and organizations. Invite anyone whom you may think would benefit and have an interest in the forum.
There is only one way to participate in ENERUM and that is with the Forum Pass. It gives you unlimited access to not only the exhibition halls but all the conference and technical presentations as well. You'll not only learn the latest technologies but are able to earn continuing education credits towards your respective license and credentials. The pass allows you to attend one, two or all three days of the forum for a single price.
(March - August)
- Unlimited Access to Speakers, Panels, Sessions, Workshops, Hubs and Exhibition Hall
- Receive Official ENERUM Event Program
- Complimentary Lunch Buffets
- CE Certificates for Attending Educational Sessions
- Online Access to Post Presentations
- Raffle Entry for Free Admission to ENERUM!
Networking Reception - Open to all Attendees & Exhibitors
Must be registered by mid-July to attend the Monday evening reception. This provides us the ability to know headcount for catering. This was a very popular activity in 2022 so this year it is open to everyone as long as you register by the deadline. This is a great opportunity for exhibitors and attendees to network.
- Hours are 5:00 to 6:30P on Monday
- Complimentary Appetizers and Refreshments
- Hosted Bar and Cash Bar Available
- Live Disc Jockey